Stress Management Awareness
This Level 2 Stress Management Awareness Certificate course is accredited by ACCPH
Please note that the Level 2 Stress Management Awareness Course is an information or awareness course. But it does demonstrate some standard coaching and NLP methods within the videos.
Most of the content is about the knowledge behind stress management and anger. What causes them, how they happen, why some people get stress or angry and others are calm.
It looks at life in general but also the workplace as well. This will help any coach be better prepared when helping clients with stress or anger issues.
You will get 2 qualifications:
- Level 2 Stress Management Awareness Diploma from Cressingham College of Hypnotherapy
- Level 2 Stress Management Certificate from ACCPH
Level 2 Stress Management Awareness Course Outline
- Definition and descriptions of stress; Distress and Eustress
- Stress reactions and G.A.S
- Symptoms of stress – emotional, physical and behavioural
We are all affected by stress and anger in the modern world – know how to deal with it
- Stress assessment
- Triggers of Stress – Life events and daily hassles
- Emotions and stress
- Workplace stress
- Personality types
- Interpersonal stress
- Mind set – how it affects stress levels, your reactions to stressors.
- General health and diet – the effects of diet and exercise on stress
- Anger – The Universal Emotion
- The Stress Response and its association with Anger and Violence
- Personality Types
- Lifestyle and Anger
Full course details HERE