Level 4 Ericksonian Hypnotherapy Master NLP Practitioner
Level 4 Ericksonian Hypnotherapy with Master NLP Practitioner is a stand-alone Post-graduate course. It is available to anyone who wishes to study for this course.
6 Day attendance plus home study. From 2017 this course will run on 3 weekends 4 weeks apart.
Special Offer: Save £500 – £795 as a single payment
Level 4 Ericksonian Hypnotherapy
Ericksonian Hypnotherapy is powerful. It tell us therapists that we need to use the client’s problem to get rid of it. This sounds odd. But it works on the concept that the answers are already undiscovered in the client’s mind. Erickson developed special language patterns.
These enabled him to discover what a person actually needs when they come for help. You will learn how to use Ericksonian language and protocols. So the client can make fast and permanent changes in their thoughts, beliefs and actions. Many Ericksonian language patterns and other processes are incorporated into NLP. Thus it is natural to combine the two courses.
The Level 4 Ericksonian Hypnotherapy Practitioner Course is not all about theory. There is quite a lot of practical within this course. There is no better way to learn a ‘new language’ that practicing on someone else.
You will receive:
- a printed manual with practical
- written assignments to complete between the weekends.
- Level 3 NLP Practitioner
- Level 4 NLP Master Practitioner
- Level 4 Ericksonian Hypnotherapy Practitioner
Content and Structure NLP Master Practitioner with Ericksonian Hypnotherapy
You will receive a set of DVD’s of a live 4 day NLP Practitioner course. This has to be studied before attendance as it will teach you the basics of NLP. I will be spending the attendance time in supercharging you to be a highly skilled Master Practitioner. Not only the knowledge of an NLP Master Practitioner but also with Ericksonian hypnotherapy as well. I am not going to list all the NLP processes and Ericksonian language covered. A short list most of the topics is below. Right at the end of this page is one process that is incredibly powerful.
- Mirroring and Matching – instant rapport builders
- Pacing & Leading – changing the whole way a conversation is going
- Group rapport
- Telephone rapport using auditory skills
- The language of rapport – creating influence
- This is how we represent the world around us in our minds. We generally use Visual, Auditory and Kinaesthetic representational systems
- Understand how powerful language predicates are in effective communication. Then use these skills to understand how other people represent ‘their world’. And how to communicate using their representational system
- Understand your beliefs and how you can change disabling ones to become positive
- Learn the value of being able to read eye patterns and eye accessing cues. Gain insight into what kind of thought processes someone is using
- Develop skills to alter your internal representations by using sub-modalities. And change the way you feel about negative triggers or thoughts
- Learn the ‘Swish Pattern’. This isto change habits or behaviours that happen in a specific situation.
- Learn how to create client specific Swish Patterns
- How to make changes using the client’ own language patterns
- Understand how to set compelling goals and make sure that you achieve them.
- Help others to do the same
Well Formed Outcomes
- Ask simple but powerful questions. These will ‘force’ other people to become focused on their tasks or objectives.
- Understand how to set well formed goals with achievable outcomes. Do this by using specific well tried and tested models.
- Gain powerful insights into other people’s points of view
- Understand how to use this in decision making
- Learn how to resolve conflicts with ease and speed.
- Eradicate unwanted habits and negative emotions
- Learn how to enhance your personal congruence by resolving internal conflict.
Time based Re-Patterning
- Release past negative emotions such as anger, fear, guilt, hurt and sadness. Do this almost without effort.
- Eradicate old limiting beliefs that hold you back. Such as “I’m not good enough to do it”, “I can’t have the life I want or lots of money and a great relationship”
Language and Influence
- Utilise powerful questioning methods to understand someone else’s ‘map of the world’
- Learn how to control a disagreement. Deliver your argument with effect to influence and negotiate.
- Uncover any hidden agendas
- Learn the Milton Model language and embedded commands
- Learn just how powerful metaphors are in conversation. get people interested in what you have to say – make them listen
- Use the Hierarchy of Ideas. Then adapt your conversation to another’s level and in doing so communicate effectively
- Learn Sleight of Mouth Patterns
- Change beliefs in minutes, using a conversation
- Use the language of time to make problems disappear.
Taking control of your thoughts, emotions and behaviours
- End Stress and influence others to do likewise
- Understand the process of belief change and practice on yourself
- Remove self limiting beliefs and replace them with new empowering ones
- Learn how to set goals for yourself and others in a way that makes consistent action on any given problem
- This is not just useful in roles such as management, coaching, therapy. And if you run your own business, it is useful in your personal life too
Take control of your beliefs to empower yourself
- Alter the links between your mind and your body – re-programme it
- Work with other people so they can set goals to enhance their personal and business life
- Shred emotional baggage, move forward and live your life to the full
- Understand Personal Strategies and how these strategies impact on; learning, relationships, making decisions, etc. Learn how to change the poor ones
- Deal with personal issues in minutes
- Resolve internal conflicts
Discover the Incredible power of Anchoring
- Learn the skills of anchoring someone so that they can elicit a positive state at any time
- Understand how to create a stack of anchors to move away from a ‘immobile’ state. Then move with ease into motivation or other positive states
- There are many forms of reframes. These will allow you to change your responses to particular situations
- Reframes are often useful when dealing with phobias and anxieties. You will learn many other things on this course that will enhance your life and the lives of those around you.
MetaPrograms and Values
- Hierarchy of Values
- Learn the true way how to remove conflicts within Values
- Learn how to elicit a desired MetaPrograms in just a few minutes
- Learn the Logical Levels of Change – rapid processes to change undesirable strategies
- Learn how to elicit and utilise beneficial strategies
- Discover how to ‘design’ and help others install new strategies
Advanced Behavioural Modelling
- You will also learn how to model excellence into your personal life
- Learn the neurological and evolutionary processes that drive non-conscious behaviours
- How to model excellence in others and then install it
Personal Breakthrough Sessions
- Learn how to take a detailed personal history
- Learn how to do a Personal Breakthrough Session to transform the life of your clients
- Know how to change someone’s personal history
- How to relax someone so they can bypass the conscious mind
- How to use imagery and story to eliminate a problem
- Understand how to elicit powerful and beneficial biochemical changes in yourself and others
- Help someone, (including yourself), to create a dissociative state and forget a problem. This is a natural ability we all have but many people never use it.
- Phobia elimination
- Pain management
- ‘Ericksonian’ questioning skills – key to successful therapy
- Embedded questions and commands
- Confusion techniques
- Utilisation approach inductions and session structure
- Metaphor creation and implementation
- Parallel realities
- Indirect Hypnosis
- Pacing current experience
- ‘Mind reading’
- Illusion of choice
- Deletions and ‘amnesia’
- Time Distortion
- Chunking – up and down
- ‘As If’ Inductions…
- Psychosomatic anchors
- Reframing – 13 different ways
- Level 3 NLP Practitioner Home Study Video course
- 3 manuals – Practitioner, (pdf) and Masters (printed)
- NLP textbook (as pdf)
- PowerPoints and text documents
- Free BONUS materials
Course times: 9.30am – 5.00pm.
Study Hours: 40 hours of face-to-face training and around 80 hours of guided self study
Number of places: 12
EHNLP: April 23-24: May 20-21 and June 17-18
Investment in your future
Ericksonian Hypnotherapy Practitioner with Master NLP Level 4:
Special Offer: Save £500 – £795 as a single payment
Instalments: Pay in 4 instalments: Deposit £395 and 3 payments of £250 on each weekend. Total £895
The payment page price shown is the deposit only. You will be sent an instalment schedule with your course materials and registration documents.
If you wish to pay the full amount please call 01322 401388 to book your place. Please do not purchase through the shop payment page. You will be able to pay by bank transfer, card over the phone, PayPal Send Money or cheque.
Course Accreditation by ACCPH
At the end of this Ericksonian Hypnotherapy and Master NLP Practitioner course successful learners will receive a Diploma from Cressingham College of Hypnotherapy.
Cressingham College of Hypnotherapy has undergone a quality check to ensure that they and the courses/programmes offered, meet specific quality criteria as required by ACCPH. The learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 4 against descriptors published by OFQUAL, ODLQC and other organisations to indicate the depth of study and level of difficulty involved in successful completion by the learner.
The completion of this course does not lead to an OFQUAL, ODLQC qualification. The course itself has been created by Cressingham College of Hypnotherapy to meet the specific requirements of their students.
ACCPHs’ accreditation involves a robust and rigorous quality audit by their inspectors to ensure the minimum quality is met at all times. A regular review of Cressingham College of Hypnotherapy and their courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.
ACCPH provides accreditation to a ‘qualification’ and gives recognition to a providers bespoke programmes, (training/courses) that fall outside the Qualification and Credit Framework (QCF).
ACCPH will provide an ‘award’ of a certificate of completion.
ACCPH provides this service to a wide variety of training providers for their courses as there is no provision listed on the Register of Regulated Qualifications .