Level 4 Life Coach Practitioner
Check out what you get with Level 4 Life Coach Practitioner course. Compare it to what other providers offer – usually for a much higher fee.
The Level 4 Life Coaching manual forms the backbone of the course. Gain a Level 4 diploma after completing all the Tutor Marked Assessments.
What you get
- 4 days of training on video – Level 3 to study first
- Level 4 Life Coach Practitioner: Course manual. This contains significant amounts of material not in the Level 3 course or on the videos
- Other documents as pdf’s
Email and telephone contact as required from your personal tutor.
You will learn the differences between advice, guidance and the implementation in coaching.
You will learn how to review your thoughts and any emotions about certain situations.
Also, how to structure a plan for personal development.
We focus on the personal qualities a coach needs to posses to be effective. Especially influencing a client, including confidentiality and report taking.
After completing this course you will be able to join the ACCPH as a Member. And get discounted Professional Insurance.
You need the CCA diploma to join ACCPH as a member. The course comes to you as a complete pdf and video home study package.
Please check the content of the Level 3 course because you will be studying that as well. (Level 3 Content)
Besides the topics covered in the Level 3 course we will study:
- The Wheel of Life
- Effective Feedback
- Directed Coaching Practice Log
- Effective Questions for T-GROW
- Listening Skills/Listening Model
- The Conversation Model
- Passive, Aggressive, Assertive, Models of Communication
- Exercise to test your knowledge of Passive, Aggressive, and Assertive
- Exercise – How Assertive Are You?
- Advanced Questioning Skills
- Clean Language in Coaching
- Albert Mehrabian Model
- Body Language
- Dream Goals
- Live Your Dreams Exercise
- Goal Setting SMART
- Coaching agreement
- Coaching Session Preparation
- Coaching Ethics and Standards
- Values and Beliefs
- Coaching and Values
- Belief Exercise
- Values Clarification Exercise
- Checking Your Vision
- Identifying and Defining Your Roles
- Sample Mission Statements
- Goal Planning – Identify Values and set Goals
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- Away From and Towards Motivational Strategies
- Conflicting/Paradoxical Motivations
- Performance Coaching
- Job Performance Wheel
- Be, Do, Have Exercise
- Just One Thing Exercise
- DISC personalities
- Coaching for Effective Decision Making/PIN
- Mind Mapping
Method of Study
Your Level 4 diploma is only issued after submitting the completed portfolio of evidence.
Neuro-linguistic Programming, (NLP), is important in coaching is introduced in this one. This part of the course shows you how to build key client relationships, (rapport). Thus creating and maintaining the confidence and trust of clients. You will develop interviewing techniques. This is key to a successful coaching session. And eliciting all the information you need about every aspect of the client’s lifestyle. Or personal/business situation.
You will need good questioning techniques for the Level 4 Life Coach Practitioner. And how to utilise them to develop a preliminary client session.
The Level 4 Life Coach Practitioner course has an integrative framework. Making it client-centred, (Humanistic), in tone.
The Level 4 Life Coach Practitioner course will explore the role of the coach in the modern world. And ask you to think about the many reasons people will seek a coach. We will examine the various methods of the delivery of coaching. It lays down the foundations for the following modules.
Method of Assessment
The course has a Level 3 exam and then a set number of Level 4 assignments.
Your tutor will mark them and give you useful feedback. These are Tutor Marked Assignments, (TMAs). You need only send the TMAs to your tutor for your portfolio of evidence for the Awarding Body.
Length of Course
This course is a maximum of 12 months but you can complete it as fast or as slow as you wish. We estimate the course will take about 120 hours of study.
Your investment for the Level 4 Life Coach Home Study course is only £120.